Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What is Graphic Designe And why am I in it???

I don't know much about Graphic Design, but what i found out is that it is a visual representation of an idea or message for publication or advertisment to capture the attention of an audience. Graphic Design has been around since the 19th century. And it is expanding more than ever in our 21st century.


I am taking Graphic Design in colledge because I want to be a photographer. I wanted to learn about how to become a photographer and what it takes to become a photographer. For example, what tools would I need, what web sites would I use to edit the pictures ,  and just learn eveything that i possibly can about photograpy.

1 comment:

  1. Very well thought out with what is graphic design. You know where you want to be and what you want to do...congrats

    ReplyDelete